Emergency Care During the Coronavirus Pandemic
As many of you know, dentists have been asked to suspend routine procedures and hygiene appointments until the beginning of May. We currently plan to resume normal operations on Monday, May 4. Meanwhile, we remain available for treating urgent and emergency problems until then, and have taken all necessary precautions for maintaining the safety of patients and our staff during this period. Here are examples of problems that are considered urgent or emergencies:
– Unmanageable pain and/or infection of decayed teeth or gums
– Severely broken teeth
– Removing sutures or other follow-ups to surgical treatment
– Cementing a crown that has fallen out leaving a sensitive, exposed tooth
– Trauma causing loss of teeth or jaw fractures
– Dental treatment required prior to medical procedures
We are committed to seeing emergency patients immediately when they call our office at (603)294-0110. We are also available for videoconferencing via the link at the head of our website, www.rosaniadmd.com.
Like you, we are hopeful for a rapid recovery from the pandemic. Hang in there!